Note: This original recipe is From the Pioneer Woman HERE
- Costco bag of red/yellow/orange peppers sliced
- 2-3 large yellow onions
- 2-3 large chicken breast
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- couple sprinkles of red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- Slice peppers and onions and place in large zip lock baggie
- Thaw chicken breast and put in separate large zip lock baggie
- Add olive oil, worcestershire, garlic, cumin, chili powder, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, sugars to each bag. (Yes, each amount in each separate bag)
- I let marinate anywhere between 2-6 hours, depending on when I get time to prep
- You can either throw it all on the grill with the veggies in tin foil, or on the stove top in a two separate fry pans, or my favorite way to cook it is in the oven baked. My oven is a double oven so I bake my chicken at 400 and I roast my veggies in a 9x13 pan at 350, stirring occasionally.
- Cook to the desired doneness, we like our veggies limp lol and the chicken just at 165.
- Serve on tortillas (guerrero brand is our favorite) with sour cream, cheese, avocado, cilantro or they really are just good plain!