- 1 box penne noodles
- 1 pint heavy whip
- 2 chicken breast cooked (I like mine either grilled or baked)
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 bottle of poultry magic cajun seasoning (find at local grocery stores)
- broccoli florets
- 5 blend italian shredded cheese
- Bring water to a boil and cook penne pasta, set aside.
- Cook chicken with salt and pepper either on grill or in oven.
- Cut broccoli florets and steam cook in microwave, drain, set aside.
- Wash mushrooms and steam cook in microwave, set aside.
- Melt stick of butter in large pot pan, careful not to burn.
- Add 1/2 bottle of cajun seasoning to butter, stirring until it becomes paste like.
- Slowly add pint of heavy whip to pan, constantly stirring to make a sauce.
- Add noodles, cooked mushrooms, broccoli and chicken. Stir all together.
- Top with a handful of cheese.
Serve with french bread and salad! Makes about 6 servings.
*I have to give the credit to my MIL for this recipe. If you like creamy pasta with a savory cajun twist this stuff is the BOMB, it won't disaapoint! Also NOTE I'm not a photographer so my pictures are not always the best lol